RD Model 1990 & UP ......
- Dimensions vary, measure fender of old hood, noting clearance between hood & fender extension, cut to fit.
- Uses Bulldog: #14MF410M-rectangle base
- Will not fit Western Contractor Model. Be sure to measure hood
- Fenders are predrilled for most common skirts. May require re-drilling-Fit before painting hood
- Western Contractor model available (Part # JP-M07-WC)
- Coremat added to suppress starburst
- Cofab in high stress areas
- Heavy duty cross bar
- Comes with headlamp buckets
- Comes with Stainless Steel mounting hardware
- Inner splash shield included
PICTURED ABOVE IS THE JP-M07-L - THIS PART CAN BE CUT TO PROPER LENGTH TO FIT MID AND SHORT MODELS. SCRIB LINES PROVIDED FOR LONG, MEDIUM, SHORT
|JP-M07-L||is the early RD Mack 90-91. OE No. is 1QM5780-1A. The rear fender measures 17" to the body line. Hood length 58"|
|JP-M07-M||is the mid RD Mack 92-June of 95. OE No. is 1QM5796-1B. The rear fender measures 14 1/2"to the body line. Hood length 58"|
|JP-M07-S||is the latest RD Mack July 95 to current. OE No. is 1QM5832-1. The rear fender measures 12 7/8" to the body line. Hood length 58"|